More than 40+ schematics diagrams, PCB diagrams and service manuals for such Apple iPhones and iPads, as: iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 3; iPad 3, iPad 2.
The board iPhone 7 view from above
● Red - SK Hynix H23QEG8VG2ACS 32 GB Flash
● Orange - Murata 339S00199 Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Module
● Yellow - NFC controller NXP 67V04
● Green - Dialog 338S00225 Power Management IC
● Blue - Qualcomm PMD9645 Power Management IC
● Blue - Qualcomm WTR4905 Multimode LTE Transceiver
● Purple - Qualcomm WTR3925 RF Transceiver
● Red - Bosch Sensortec BMP280 Barometric Pressure Sensor
● Orange - Apple / Cirrus Logic 338S00105 Audio Codec
● Yellow - Cirrus Logic 338S00220 Audio Amplifier (x2)
● Green - Lattice Semiconductor ICE5LP4K
● Blue - Skyworks 13702-20 Diversity Receive Module
● Blue - Skyworks 13703-21 Diversity Receive Module
● Purple - Skyworks 77363-1
● Red - Avago LFI626 200,157
● Orange - NXP 610A38
● Yellow - TDK EPCOS D5315
● Green - Texas Instruments 62W8C7P
● Blue - Texas Instruments 65730A0P Power Management IC
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.