Gigaset Phone User Manual

Gigaset Logo
Gigaset Logo

Gigaset Communications GmbH - «subsidiary company." Established October 1, 2005 as the Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices GmbH & Co. KG - 100% subsidiary of Siemens AG.

Gigaset SL930A
Gigaset SL930A

July 29, 2008 Siemens AG and the German ARQUES Industries AG have signed an agreement to transfer 80.2% of Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices GmbH & Co. KG (SHC) company ARQUES from 1 October 2008. Subsequently ARQUES company in a press release dated December 9, 2010 announced that it reached an agreement to buy the remaining stake of 19.8% in the Siemens AG. February 18, 2011 she ARQUES Industries AG, the decision of the Extraordinary Board of Directors, changed its name to Gigaset AG.

The company develops, produces and distributes a family of Gigaset products using Siemens trade mark, including cordless DECT telephones, traditional fixed-line phones and phones Voice over IP (VoIP), and broadband access equipment and terminal devices for home entertainment systems.

Gigaset A120 DUO
Gigaset A120 DUO

July 1st, 2009 closed a deal on selling a business for the production of broadband access devices and terminals for home multimedia systems of the French company Sagem Communications. To date, the Gigaset Communications phased Siemens brand in connection with the expiration of the license agreement, and continues to produce products under the brand Gigaset.